In this article you will learn how you can Update Intuit Data Protect to the latest version available.
If you are backing up all your important data with our Intuit Data protect, then we strongly recommend you to Update Intuit Data Protect to the latest version available on regular intervals. In this way you will always avoid any potential threat that can bring up issue to data backup.
Follow Steps mentioned below to Update Intuit Data Protect-
Step 1- Checking the current version of QuickBooks running on your system.
- On the bottom of the screen there will be a Green padlock icon Which represents Intuit Data Protect. Apply right click on it.
- From the menu Click on “ About Intuit Data Protect ”
- Now you just need to check which version is currently being running-
- QuickBooks 2019: Vr. 18.104.22.16883
- QuickBooks 2018: Vr. 22.214.171.12482
- QuickBooks 2017: Vr. 126.96.36.19981
- QuickBooks 2016: Vr. 188.8.131.5248
Now that you know which version you are using proceed to next step if any update is available for you
Step 2- Updating QuickBooks Desktop
- Open help menu in QuickBooks and then select ‘Update QuickBooks’.
- Now switch to ‘Update Now’ tab and then check is Data Protect is checkmarked.
- Click on Get Updates.
- Wait for QuickBooks to update, once completed Restart the application.
Step 3- Updating Intuit Data Protect
Now after you have completed the first two steps and QuickBooks is up to the latest version you can proceed to update your Intuit Data Protect.
- From the bottom of your screen apply right click on Green padlock icon that represent intuit Data protect.
- Select Option- “ About Intuit Data Protect”.
- Click on Update.
- Click Ok once update is done.
Here is the simple process to Update Intuit Data Protect. In case you have any issue or query about Intuit Data Protect or QuickBooks contact 24/7 QuickBooks Technical Support.