Here in this article, we will teach how you can Setup Intuit Data Protect to backup your QuickBooks Data online on cloud.
Intuit Data Protect is a backup tool for our QuickBooks Users. With the help of this tool, you can secure your important business data by creating a backup. Once you setup up this tool you can work freely without any fear of losing data as this tool backs up all your data automatically and every day. This tool will backup your data even if you are working on QuickBooks as it works in the background.
If you have not signed up yet then you should sign up for either a single file or entire Pc plan to get started.
Theses are two best selling plans:-
Setup Intuit Data Protect to backup your QuickBooks Data
Note:- If QuickBooks is being used on multi-user mode then you will have to make sure these steps are to be followed on server ( That host your company file) computer only. If you want us to Setup Intuit Data Protect to backup your QuickBooks Data online then you can call QuickBooks Technical Support on 1-800-416-8574.
Activation of Data Protect & How to schedule an automatic backup
- First, you have to log into your QuickBooks company file.
- Open the file menu in QuickBooks and choose option “Backup Company file”.
- Select “Setup/Activate Online Backup”.
- Now you have to login into Data Protect by using your Intuit account login details. In case you do not have any intuit account then please create one.
- Select the option “Intuit Data Protect” in the section available for “Backup Status”.
- Apply right click on the Intuit Data Protect icon that can be found on the system tray at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- From the options given select Activate Now.
- Now the system will verify compatibility. Once done click on Continue to proceed.
- Simply select the file that has to be backed up and click on Continue.
- Now simply set up a schedule for the automatic backup and click on Continue.
- Keep clicking on ‘continue” you see the Intuit Data Protect home screen.
- Once the setup is complete click on “OK”.
If you are facing any problem setting up Intuit Data Protect or want us to set it up for you then you can simply contact QuickBooks Technical Support.