A smart solution for all accounting and finance operations was presented by Intuit with the name QuickBooks. This software has multiple features that caters different types of functions, and for each function a specific tool has been designated. Therefore different tools are for different functions, and for the ease of users, Intuit has gathered all the Quickbooks tools at one place named as Quickbooks Tool Hub. This application is a hub of all the quickbooks tools, that benefits users in many ways i.e. error resolving in quickbooks including quickbooks error 32122 and fixing many other common issues. Whenever a user feels a need in quickbooks desktop regarding its errors and bugs, the quickbooks tool hub plays a key role there.
Prerequisites To Install QB Tool Hub
Prior to the usage of any software, there comes certain useful guidelines that has to be done the same way to remove error quickbooks and get the efficient outcome. In the same way it is necessary to check few things before a user attempts to install quickbooks tools hub and these are following:
- Re-distribute able package of C++ Microsoft Visual.
- Framework of Microsoft .Net
Method To Download and Install Quickbooks Tool Hub
It is quite easy to download and install quickbooks tools hub, just few steps are required to be followed properly. Below are the steps:
Step no.1: Download the .exe file for QuickBooks Tool Hub
While using quickbooks desktop, user try to access company file but he/she comes across company file issues while opening it, then it becomes quite hard for a layman to resolve. Thus, when company file issues occur quickbooks tool hub is beneficial to resolve company file issues.
To initiate the process, user is required to locate and download the .exe file for quickbooks t hub. This link will be like quickbookstoolhub.exe get it downloaded on your system and launch this file.
- When user will launch this file, Quickbooks Tool Hub – InstallShield Wizard window will open up.
- It will show some guidelines to proceed with the process along with warning of copyright and standard treaty to make sure the authenticity of this productive quickbooks software.
- In order to continue this process, you will select the option Next, as shown in the image shown below.
Step no.2: Agree to License Agreement
- When user will continue with the process, he/she will see a dialogue box.
- The dialogue box message will be stated as “Do you agree the terms and conditions at location of software license? Select Yes, otherwise No”.
- Here user will opt for Yes, to agree (shown in image below) the License Agreement by Intuit.
Step no. 3: Choose Installation Destination Folder
- When done with quickbooks tool hub license agreement, a new window will open up
- The name of the window will be Destination Folder.
- User is required to choose the destination folder of quickbooks tool hub from the given Install Quickbooks Tool Hub path as Drive C > Program Files > Intuit > QB Tool Hub.
- Click Next to install this destination folder (as shown in Figure no. 3 below).
Step no. 4: Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
- After clicking on Next for destination folder, a new window will open up with the heading Ready to Install the Program.
- User is required to select Install option to initiate the installation (Figure no. 4).