Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
Data file damages, network issues and many more issues on the quickbooks software can be easily resolved with the help of Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool. It can be used in a multi user environment to detect any issues on the server if the company file is being used on a shared network. In order to avoid any inefficiency make sure it is updated to the latest version. This tool is not available for Mac, currently it is only available for Windows.
What is possible with Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool can be used to rectify following errors:
- Improper Firewall Configuration
- Access Denial to Quickbooks Database.
- Various unexpected Quickbooks Errors:
- Errors: -6150,
- Error -6000,
- Error -82,
- Error -301,
- Error -6147,
- Error -6130,
- Incase one or more entries in the ‘Employees lists’ are missing.
- The vendor list turned blank in your software.
- If customer lists are empty.
- Errors occurred on Multi-user mode such as
- Error H101
- Error H303
- Error H202
- Error H505
- Files present in the system are damaged or corrupted
- Company File infected by virus or missing.
In order to get connected to quickbooks technical support team dial 1-844-745-2444
How to Install Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool?
This article is going to educate you on how to Install QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- Before you start the installation make sure there is no old version of the tool is already installed. If there is one already please uninstall it.
- Now open the browser and download the installation package from the ‘OEM’ website.
- Please extract files from there
- Double click on the setup file to install Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- Now proceed with the Installation as per the on screen instructions.
- After the Installation is finished and tool is Installed.
- Now locate the Company file in the directory where it is stored.
Caution: In case software is being used in a “single user mode” no need to use the “Network connectivity” option, use it if you are using the software in “Multi user” environment because there are more chances of files being corrupted as they are sent and shared across multiple servers & are prone to network issues on “Multi user” environment
- Login as Admin.
- Please select between “Host computer” or “Workstation PC” (choose this depending on whether you are a “single user” or working with “multiple users”.)
- Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool will now scan & repair the company files or else will prompt about the connectivity problems.
How to use the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool.
- Open QuickBooks by double clicking on the Icon
- Go to Utilities >> Repair File and Network Problems.
- Now you will see a pop up message asking about the permissions to collect the quickbooks data, you have to allow it by clicking on Yes, Incase it doesn’t prompt you for the permissions that means you have already given rights to the tool.
- Please go to the Company file location and open the corrupted company file.
- Now click on “Show advanced settings” and now you will see a drop down menu which has the list of all sort of issues.
- Proceed with the one that best describes current issue.
- Enter your “Quickbooks login ID and the Password”
- Now select the “Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool” and it should open successfully.
- Now patiently wait for the process to complete as it may take several minutes.
- Now open the “Fully repaired” company file.
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is amazing software to rectify many issues related to you Quickbooks software that might hamper your productivity. Following these troubleshooting steps will fix the problem, Incase still the issue persists or you experience any difficulty following the steps you may contact us.
1-844-745-2444 Quickbooks support phone number.