Companies are using Quickbooks as a medium to record all there business transactions, which is considered as very crucial part of business, just because even a single wrong entry can make a major discrepancy. While managing all these activities there are many instances when quickbooks user has to exchange some information with others either in the same organisation or outside the organisation. Communicating on Email is considered as one of the best medium to communicate formally. Now while you are sending emails through Quickbooks Desktop sometimes you are prompted by an Error QuickBooks could not send your form for the below reason:
The exact error messages are :
QuickBooks Couldn’t Connect to Email Server: We are unable to connect to the Email server for your Email provider.
QuickBooks could not send your form for the below reason: QuickBooks was connected to the remote server, however, could not understand the server’s response.
If your email service provider is Yahoo mail mostly you will be prompted by Quickbooks couldn’t connect to email server error. And other email service providers prompt QuickBooks could not send your form for the below reason in bot the cases there is no problem from the Email service providers end. Its some internal problem on quickbooks desktop.
Possible reasons behind QuickBooks Couldn’t Connect to Email Server: &
QuickBooks could not send your form for the below reason:
- These errors can come up due to improper internet connection.
- Improper webmail settings
- While logging in to Email through quickbooks incorrect credentials are being used.
- Outdated QuickBooks version
- Incorrect Internet settings can also cause these errors
- If the MS Outlook is corrupted on your computer
- Quickbooks files or components have any sort of damage
How to fix QuickBooks could not send your form for the below reason error
Step 1 : Update QuickBooks to latest release
Most of the problems are gone when you simply update your quickbooks desktop to latest release, even QuickBooks could not send your form for the below reason error is also resolved by doing this.
- Navigate to “ Update Quickbooks to the latest release page “
- Now please follow on screen instructions and select the product that you want to update
- Download update file by clicking on the Update button
- Once the update installation is finished, check if you are able to fix QuickBooks could not send your form for the below reason error
You May Also Read – How to utilise QuickBooks Clean Install Tool?
STEP 2 : Configure Webmail Preferences
- Open Quickbooks and click on Edit Tab
- Scroll down to Preferences and click on it
- Choose the Email account you are logged in to and click Edit
- Click on Edit Email Information Screen – Navigate to SMTP server details section and configure it according to your server settings.
- This will definitely fix QuickBooks Couldn’t Connect to Email Server error
Step 3 : Reset Internet Explorer settings to default
- Press and hold down the Windows button along with it press the letter R
- This will open RUN box
- Inside RUN box you need to type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter
- This will open Internet settings
- Now go to properties and Reset the settings
- Restart the computer
- Doing this will probably fix QuickBooks Couldn’t Connect to Email Server error
In case even after following all the mentioned troubleshooting steps you are unable to fix QuickBooks could not send your form for the below reason error, Than possibly there can be Software or data corruption issue. In order to avoid any sort of Data loss it would be recommended to contact on Quickbooks support phone number, in order to fix the problem.