In this article, we will guide you to fix QuickBooks Error QBWC1039 WebConnector Error.
This particular error can be encountered while trying to connect any third party app to QuickBooks via WebConnector. The are multiple reasons that can bring up this error in your WebConnector. Here in this article, we will provide you proper instructions to fix QuickBooks Error QBWC1039 depending on the error message delivered by the web connector.
QuickBooks WebConnector– QuickBooks WebConnector is a in between application that authorizes third-party applications to get linked with QuickBooks Desktop if the application is supported.
Always contact QuickBooks Technical Support for assistance regarding error fixation for proper treatment of error to prevent Data Damage on your software.
QBWC1039- If the Company data file is closed
Cause of this error-
- This can be due to changing the location of your company file.
- You have changed the name of your company file.
- The company file is not supported with the third party application you are trying to connect.
- QuickBooks WebConnector not being configured to run if QuickBooks is not open.
How to treat this error?
Moved or renamed your company file-
- If you have changed the name of your company file recently then we would recommend you to change your company file name back to what it was before applying changes.
- In case you have changed the location of your company file then you should create a backup copy of your company file and then restore the file to its original location.
After completing these steps mentioned above contact QuickBooks Technical Support to get help regarding Support for your third-party application.
If you have not configured your WebConnector to run while QuickBooks Is closed
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and log in as an administrator.
- In case QuickBooks is set for Multi-User environment then you need to switch to single user mode from the File menu.
- Now open the Edit menu and then choose “Preferences”.
- Choose “Integrated Applications” and then switch to the “Company Preferences” tab.
- Choose “Third Party App”.
- Click on Properties.
- Checkmark “Allow this application to log in automatically”.
- Click Yes in the authorisation pop up.
- Choose a User to log in and then click Ok.
After following the steps mentioned above retry to connect your third-party application using the WebConnector and check if the problem persists. If you are not able to fix the error Contact our Customer Support.
QBWC1039: This application does not have permission to access the QuickBooks Company file.
This error message can be received if you have not granted the permission for a third-party application to connect.
How to treat this error-
- Open QuickBooks Application and then Log in as an administrator.
- Turn of multi-user mode if it is on from the File menu as you would require to work on Single-User mode.
- Open the Edit menu in QuickBooks and Choose “Preferences”.
- Choose “Integrated Application” and then select the option “Company Preferences” tab.
- Make sure that Checkmark for “Don’t allow any application to access this company file” is not marked.
- If SDK app authorisation is asked then click on Yes.
- Check again to allow access for your third-party app.
- Click on Ok.
- This will you to fix QuickBooks Error QBWC1039
QBWC1039: Unique Owner ID/FileID pair value required
This error can be received if you are adding an application which is already added on QuickBooks.
Fix QuickBooks Error QBWC1039
- Open QuickBooks application.
- Download QuickBooks Web Connector CP3 tool. Open the tool once downloaded.
- Choose the option “Select file” and then you need to search for QWC file. By this, you will put the specific file in “Enter QBWC File Location”. Click on Open.
- Click on Remove Stamp.
- If pop up for QuickBooks Application Certificate is displayed click on Yes and then on Continue.
- When Access Confirmation pops up click on Done.
- Keep following the given instructions and then click Ok.
- A message will be displayed to you stating that the Owner ID has been removed. Click on Ok.
- This will help you to fix QuickBooks Error QBWC1039
- Incase this doesn’t help you please contact Quickbooks Support for further assistance