While working on Quickbooks some times when sending email Quickbooks crash and at that particular time any information that you are putting on quickbooks remains unsaved, this article is all about how to fix Quickbooks crash when sending email
When you get QuickBooks Crash Error?
Other than sending email you might get Quickbooks crash error in these instances too
- At startup
- At the time of attaching or opening a file
- At the time of opening check register
- When a user clicks on Send Forms
- At the time of Saving.
Causes of Quickbooks crash when sending email
- Incorrect e-mail preference
- Corrupted Operating system
- Incorrect QuickBooks Installation
- Damaged QuickBooks components
- Email server or Client unable to respond
- Email Service Provider fails to communicate
- Wrong credentials being used
- Quickbooks company file or components infected by trojan or virus
How to fix Quickbooks Crash when sending email
Update QuickBooks Desktop to latest release
To update quickbooks desktop to the latest release please navigate to Intuit website
Choose your Quickbooks version and follow on screen instructions after clicking on Update
Install, Re-install or update the PDF and Print repair tool
Install Quickbooks Print repair tool from the intuit website, If you already have installed it on the computer and still you are experiencing the issue, Uninstall Quickbooks print repair tool and Reinstall on your computer, this will help you to fix Quickbooks crash when sending email, if this doesn’t help move to next step
Check and reconfigure webmail preferences if incorrect
Make sure webmail preferences are configured correctly and you are not using wrong credentials.
These are the available solutions to fix Quickbooks crash when sending email if these troubleshooting steps don’t work, or there is any other complication feel free to call on quickbooks support phone number and a well versed technician would help you to fix the problem.
Also See : Quickbooks unable to connect to email server