While performing online bank activities in QuickBooks like downloading bank feeds sending payment and other actions related to banking few people may encounter these type of error codes. Its quite easy to fix QuickBooks Bank Feed Errors these errors can be fixed by using Customer support services by calling our QuickBooks Technical Support
Below are some solutions that our technicians came up with. Follow this solution is intended to try fixing yourself. In case you are unable to fix QuickBooks Bank Feed Errors contact QuickBooks support.
This article covers various OL and OLSU error like–
quickbooks error code ol 233
OLSU-1011, OLSU-1013, OLSU-1014, OLSU-1016, OL-202, OL-203, OL-205, OL-206, OL-209, OL-221, OL-231, OL-232 and OL-249. OL-301, OL-332, OL-334, OL-392, and OL-393.
Error Code: OL-233, quickbooks error ol 233
Error Code: OL-200, OL-226
Possible causes derived for bringing up QuickBooks Bank Feed Errors-
- The problem at your Registered bank.
- Problem with an internet connection.
- Problem with accounts saved in the company file.
- Unsupported import format or problem with the download.
- Unsupported windows version or maybe of QuickBooks.
Before proceeding further make sure you have a working internet connection and supported version of QuickBooks, Internet Explorer as well as windows.
Recommended Solutions to fix QuickBooks Bank Feed Errors (e.g. quickbooks error ol 233)
Solution 1- Making TLS 1.2 Enabled which is a security protocol.
- Open the updated version of internet explorer.
- Click on the settings gear lookalike icon from the upper right section of internet explorer.
- Now select Internet Options and then choose Advanced Tab in it.
- Scroll down to the section of security.
- If check-marked then remove it from TLS 1.0 and then put a mark on Use TLS 1.2
- Click on apply and then on ok.
- Restart your system and check if you are able to fix QuickBooks Bank Feed Errors
Solution 2- Creating a new company file for a test.
- Open file menu and select a new company and choose Express Start.
- Now in this fresh company add your bank account and set up for bank feed.
- Now download those bank feeds to test.
If an error is displayed then it means that the problem is not by your bank. If it does not shows an error then the problem is with your bank.
Solution 3- Running Account setup and keeping Ctrl key pressed.
- Before proceeding backup all your company files first.
- Do make sure that a lightning bolt is with every inactive account.
- Apply deactivation for the account of online services.
- Now run the setup of bank feed again and make sure that you are press the Ctrl key while giving any command.
Solution 4- Merging a new account to existing.
- Open Chart of accounts and apply right click on problematic account.From the dropdown select Edit Account.
- Now with mouse cursor highlight the name of the account and click copy.
- At the end of the account name type (*) asterisk.
- Now open bank feed setting and click on Deactivate all online services.
- Click on save and close.
- Now again open a chart of account and click on create a new account.
- Now the name that you copied should be posted here without the asterisk.
- Simply close and open again the company file.
- Again open the chart of account and apply right click on the account whose name is ending with an asterisk and click on edit account.
- Erase the asterisk from the name of the account and click on save & close.
- Now check if you are able to fix QuickBooks Bank Feed Errors or you are getting a prompt, if you get a prompt please contact quickbooks support to avoid any data loss.
If you are unable to merge the account then immediately call QuickBooks Customer support as there may be data damage of someone trying to get into your bank accounts. QuickBooks Technical Support is always there to help you.
Solution 5- Deactivation of all accounts having online services.
If multiple accounts are being used then it’s possible that the problem is with only one of those accounts.
- In the chart of accounts, from the bottom of this window click on include inactive checkbox.
- Now deactivate the bank feeds for the accounts that are inactive.
- Close and open again the file.
- Again set up each account for the feeds.
- In case you are not able to deactivate the account please contact QuickBooks support.
In case not any of the method mentioned above work for you please contact QuickBooks Technical support to counter any possible threat or problem to your accounts.